Applicants who were home schooled in the state of Georgia and did not attend a recognized accredited program must:
- Submit an Application for admission
- Pay the one-time $25 application fee
- Submit a Certificate of Attendance form from the local superintendent’s office or a Declaration of Intent to utilize a Home Study Program from the Georgia Department of Education verifying that the parent or legal guardian complied with the requirements of home study programs as referenced in O.C.G.A. § 20-2-690.
- Submit annual progress reports or a final transcript for the equivalent of the home-schooled student’s junior and senior years (the final progress report or transcript must include the graduation date).
- Take the ACCUPLACER placement test and/or turn in SAT or ACT scores.
If you require a paper copy of the application, please contact our admissions office at 404.225.4400